sexta-feira, 18 de abril de 2008

Frases que ficaram para a história

E já que estamos em maré de listas, aqui vão algumas das frases mais famosas da história do cinema. Mais tarde ou mais cedo, acabam por dar jeito para usar nos cartões de aniversário ou boas festas ...

"I never drink...wine" (Dracula 1931)

"You need to be kissed. And often. And by someone who knows how!" Rhett Butler (Clark Gable) em ("E tudo o vento levou" 1939)

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!" Rhett Butler (Clark Gable) em ("E tudo o vento levou" 1939)

"You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Well, who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? Well, I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talkin' to?" (Robert de Niro, Taxi Driver 1976)

I'd love to kiss you, but I just washed my hair." (Bette Davies Cabin in the Cotton, 1932)

"We'll always have Paris." (Humphrey Bogart, Casablanca 1942)

"First rule of Fight Club is - you do not talk about Fight Club." (Brad Pitt, Fightclub 1999)

Sem comentários: